Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2007

First Year ni Gakki

Finally, my first semester break is officially end today, thus resuming my second semester (二学期) tomorrow....

my my, my next semester time table...it kills me, huhu. Everyday except Tuesday, class starts at 8am, especially with this cold weather of Winter. Seems like I neeed to change my routine sleep time, perhaps I should starts sleep early :333
Though there's possibility of me escaping class (like what I do for most of last semester Bio lecture), I'll try my best to attend "more" than what I did in last semester lol. HD ftw!!!

and it has been 2 days since I had fever&cold, though it's getting better, my head still hurt&dizzy. I wish it'll relieve before tomorrow; I don't want to miss my first class of my first semester :333

********************************
current watch:
-Kaibutsu Oujo 10-14 (I really thought this series end at episode 14, but it's not, and still continue)
-Happiness (series adapted from an eroge. Where is episode 7-12 subbed????)

0 comments: