Pages

Monday, July 02, 2007

Epic Combo

Talk about epic combo...this remind me of various games combo I've watch on youtube etc. Some are even seems impossible to be done unless with careful planning and delicate control of button.
What makes a combo video good? For me, first it must be technically awesome, and if its coupled with BGM, it must blend well with the video. Talk about timing... And lastly, combos which don't use much cheat (either gameshark etc or use training mode)
Anyway, some of my favorite games combo video:

Devil May Cry


Hinokakera


Nene Samurai Warriors


Onimusha 3 Demon Siege


And my most favorite video...Valkyrie Profile 2 Silmeria by EtherealSky. These video are simply awesome (from my pount of view). The BGM used syncronized very well with the movies, the combination of attacks use are cool, though sometimes not practical in real battle.
1. Code_Valkyrie. BGM Ayane: Private Place
2. Cool Edition. BGM Kuwatani Natsuko: Cool Edition
3. Manifest Destiny. BGM Katakiri Rekka & Shimotsuki Haruka: Wail of Soul



There're a lot more in my stash, like Star Ocean 3, God of War, DotA, MMORPG and much more...

0 comments: