Pages

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Fall 2011 Anime List




TV Series


OVA/OAD/Specials

sources: chartfag/fansubwiki
..........................

When the Fall list was announced some months ago, I was kinda surprised that the list was not as big as I expected it to be (this is Fall season after all), and to date, not much changes occurred to the list. Nevertheless, the upcoming season is still filled with some of the well known sequels/titles, and definitely some which I do not want to miss, such as Shana 3 (please make it truly a final), Bakuman 2, Ika Musume 2, Working 2 (heck the pre-air is out already), Last Exile, Mirai Nikki and Fate Zero.

But one series that I truly crave is... *drum roll* Persona 4. Being a fan of the game (the undub version is just awesome. Ami Koshimizu+Yui Horie+Rie Kugimiya combo is not something I can resist), I have my expectation toward the anime, moreso after watching the trailer. I just hope it won't disappoint me the way Persona:Trinity Soul did. There's also a lot of new/familiar titles in the list, but I will reserve my judgement until I watch them.

0 comments: