Pages

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Summer 2011 Anime List




TV Series


OVA


*List and posters courtesy of chartfag/whosubwhat etc

Typical of mid year season that the list isn't as huge as the spring/fall season, yet still relatively big nonetheless. With my schedule becoming increasingly tight, there's not much scouting and looking around, so a large part of the list were strangers to me. Anyway, I do admit that I'm kinda looking forward to the hyped Idolmaster, as were many others. As far as sequels go, Bakatest II and Nurarihyon II would likely go into my list. In the last 2 seasons, I'm not that impressed with JC Staff's Yumekui Merry and Hidan no Aria, so I hope Kamisama no Memo-chou could offer something that I could enjoy. As for the new show, it's the usual try and test. Oh yeah, no SHAFT anime? This is a blasphemy!

As for OVA? Hell yes for Valkyria Chronicles 3 OVA :D And the new Higurashi OVA.

*tbh I'm actually more looking forward to this fall, because of Persona 4 anime : 3 Yui Horie+Ami Koshimizu = win

0 comments: