Pages

Friday, July 09, 2010

Tales of Agriculture: 3D



aka Moyashimon Live Action. I totally forgot that the live action of Moyashimon, one of the few series that sparks my interest in anime back then in 2007, is due to be aired this month.

The returning characters. Prof Itsuki, Oikawa, Mutou, Hasegawa, Sawaki, Kei, Misato and Kawahama. "He" doesn't look like trap, looking from afar o_0

Watching episode 1, I was really excited seeing that all main characters are featured in the live action. The microbes are cutely designed, pretty much the same microbes you saw in the anime/manga, but in 3D. Most characters so far are also played nicely by the actors/actress. Sawaki looks better than his anime/manga version; Prof Itsuki stil with his weird interest; Hasegawa with her usual high temper; and the two seniors with their usual madness over wine /sake. The life at an agriculture university is crazy, though it was totally different than what I experience in my working place, which is also in agriculture department of the university) The OP song never show the usual Kei, and looking at the OP scene, I wonder if we will see Kei as the trap right from the start.

Nevertheless, although I rarely watch j-drama, this one definitely is in my list, can't wait for the rest of the characters to show up :3





p/s: I'm not sure if putting this under Anime tag is right -_-

0 comments: