Pages

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Tag v7

another tag, from himesama :3

25 things you may not know about me. Not in particular order

- I don't have any memorable osana najimi DX

- I can pen spin, although not as awesome as this

- Can't stand "uncommon food". Not exotic food, but something that is made with weird design/taste...gah I don't know how to describe it. Like air bandung and buah kurma.

- Started to be megane since secondary school...I think. Bad eyesight is bad.

- I easily got sleepy whenever I got in touch with walls of text..aka thick books/novels.

- have the tendency to get woken up upon hearing the door bell or loud sound, no matter how sleepy/tired I am when I went to sleep. Not a good thing sometimes -.-

- However, i also have tendency to easily fall asleep in vehicle. Car, buses, airplane..not bike though

- I have poor English, even until now (albeit improved a bit since coming to Aussie). Only got 6.5 in IELTS lawl

- I can't understand (mostly) or speak Jawa even though my families do (when we balik kampung la).

- My sister who's 3 years older than me has married (at 21) and already has 2 daughters. OMG I'm an oji-san already!

- I have 2 blood-related siblings, and lots of step-brothers/sisters, some of which I didn't even know who they are :3

- I don't like summer, but don't like winter even more. But I like rainy days :3

- manga? I hardly read any nowadays unless I am utterly bored.

- eroge? I play them, but I like them dark. no happy happy normal romance.

- First anime I bought with my own pocket money is Mai Hime. A long time ago

- Started to watch anime seriously since Fall 07, mainly because of Myself; Yourself, Ef Memo and Moyashimon

- My anime preference...I can't describe up until now. I watch as long as they have something that fits my taste. For sure, I don't favor most mahou shoujo/all-girls show

- Don't really into gaming until I was introduced to CS back then in form 2.

- In Seksyen 18's (Syah Alam) local cyber cafe, I mostly use nickname KOS-MOS in CS, infamously a feared sniper user :D (well, it's thing of the past)

- The first Dota hero that I play - Juggernaut, because of Blade Fury and Omnislash :3

- Yeah, despite being so pro (j/k) at dota, I still don't like playing normal Warcraft game (or in general, RTS game)

- Used to like watching pro-wrestling during the peak of WWF (around 2000), still watching now, but not as much as I used to.

- First position I played in rugby is Flyhalf - over a year and never play in that position again, because I'm more comfortable playing on Fullback ( scrim) or Number 8 (official game)

- Never played rugby again since...after I left MJSC I suppose.

- In case you didn't know, I'm actually color blind

sheesh... ain't 25 too much lawl


1 comments:

rayneholde said...

you're the same as satoko hojou then :3