Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Doujin, doujin and doujin......

This is a "doujin weekend" for me. First I found a bunch of doujinshi, most of them based on Fate/Stay Night, and then on Saturday my pal on Youtube send me a link to a webbie to download tons of Doujin Games.

Seriously, finding a doujin which does not contain H-theme on the internet is very difficult. For example, if you try searching for Final Fantasy doujin, most of the time when you googling you'll only find Yuri/Yaoi/H FF doujin. But luckily Fate/Stay Night non-H doujin are much easier to find. I search at Evil-Empire website and found various non-H FSN doujin, and most of them are great and some are hilarious t read. Among my favorite FSN doujin are "Gorgon Double Flat", "FSN Comic Battle", "A Short Break" and "Unlimited Maid Works". Others doujin titles that I found are non-H Chobits, EyeShield 21 and Valkyrie Profile. Now I'm still searching for oher interesting doujinshi....Like School Rumble, Rozen Maiden or Tri-Ace doujin.

Next the doujin games. I've already a couple of doujin stash in my laptop at the moment, like Fatal/Fake and Fate/Sword Dance (Fate/Stay Night), Eternal Fighting Zero, Super Cosplay War Ultra and Melty Blood React. Then I found a vid in youtube showing a Valkyrie Profile doujin games called Valkyrie Fight Tag, and later got the link to download the game. There're also a couple of other doujin games provided at that site, thus I'm using this chance to download other games wich might be interesting. Most notably, I found Rozen Maiden dojin game "AliBAT", a very popular dojin among RM fan. Other titles that I downloaded include Crista Caelestis, Hinokakera, Fight Tag Magical Match and Suzumiya Haruhi no Gyakuten. Currently I'm enjoying these games, especially Valkyrie Fight Tag, Hinokakera and AliBAT.

For Valkyrie Profile Tag, they're based on Vakyrie Profile Lenneth, with characters vary from Lenneth, Brahms, Freya, and even the einherjar like Yumei and Mystina. The moves are exactly looks like the moves/skill in the original games, with a little tweak at the animation. Well, at least Nibelung Valesti is still there. The main story follows the A path of the game,which leads to final boss against Loki. Darn, unlike the game, this Loki was a real pain to be killed. Even my favorite combo of Lenneth and Hrist can't beat him...Maybe I need to start practice using Nibelung Valesti 2...

Then AliBAT, based on Rozen Maiden. All dolls are present, including the 7th doll Barashuissho. The gameplay is a little bit hard, I don't even have any idea how exactly does the game works. All I know is that we need to collect items to gain power, and use it to hit the opponents. We also can dash and jump to avoid the spell. Overall, the game is nice, but I feel that it lack the story element.

And finally Hinokakera, a 3D dojin based on...I don't know. I need to searchmore infos on this...But the game is pretty cool, with the special effect and smooth gameplay.

To be continued...maybe.

0 comments: